It is here for your information, and my reference. In my post I want to clarify the innuendo, and point out why the US is no longer using MSC certified hoki in restaurant meals.
- The Fairy Story of New Zealand Hoki, Sustainable Sourcing, David Jolly, Micheal Field, Economic Saboteurs and the Cynical MSC Certification (greenfishbluefish.wordpress.com)
- MacD’s and the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) (greenfishbluefish.wordpress.com)
- Filet-O-Fish Helps Save Sea (foxnews.com)
- A New Zealand Good News story… Finally: Albacore tuna, New Zealand hoki and New Zealand southern blue whiting certified sustaianble (greenfishbluefish.wordpress.com)
- The Fishy History of the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish Sandwich (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)